GD Care Inc values the safety and health of its employees, wholesalers/distributors, retailers, and consumers of our PPE. As of March 2020, we are facing an international pandemic that is rapidly changing and unpredictable. With high worldwide demand for PPE necessary to protect frontline healthcare providers who care for those affected by COVID-19, supply has been tightened. The current tight supply has been complicated by production and logistics issues resulting from physical distancing policies and other safety precautions necessary to ensure the safety of the staff.
Due to the COVID-19 outbreak, please be advised of the following:
1) Warehouse orders will be available for pick up depending on order processing conditions (subject to change based on current condition).
-Walk ins and same day pick ups will not be accepted
2) Order quantities are subject to availability and revision.
- No back orders or rainchecks will be accepted at this time due to rapidly declining inventory levels and uncertainty regarding future incoming shipments due to decreased liner availability and other related issues to COVID-19.
3) New accounts and inquiries will have delayed replies
4) Lead time and pricing is subject to change due to market conditions. With rising importing costs, liner shortages, and staff shortages due to the COVID-19 outbreak. Production lead time has increased significantly and new expenses have been incurred due to COVID-19 to ensure the safety of the staff. The whole supply chain has been significantly strained and impacted. We are doing our best to share the cost and we appreciate your support and understanding during this time.
Thank you for allowing us to continue to care for your safety and your health during this international crisis.