New Return/Exchange Policy
1-7 Days: 15% Restocking Fee
8-30 Days: 25% Restocking Fee
Over 30 Days: NO RETURNS
Our new policy is to prevent and slow down some customers hoarding too many gloves, as we want to help as many people as possible.
GD Care Inc values the safety and health of its employees, wholesalers/distributors, retailers, and consumers of our PPE. As of March 2020, we are facing an international pandemic that is rapidly changing and unpredictable. Per the WHO, there is a worldwide shortage of PPE necessary to protect frontline healthcare providers who care for those affected by COVID-19. This shortage has been complicated by production and logistics issues resulting from social distancing policies and decreased liner availability.
Due to the influx of orders we have received in light of the COVID-19 outbreak, please be advised of the following:
1) Warehouse orders will be available for pick up after 3-4 business days (subject to change based on current condition).
-Walk ins and same day pick ups will not be accepted unless
2) Order quantities are subject to availability and may be revised per established buying patterns to ensure equal and fair distribution of PPE to all of our valued clients and consumers.
- No back orders or rainchecks will be accepted at this time due to rapidly declining inventory levels and uncertainty regarding future incoming shipments due to decreased liner availability and other related issues to COVID-19.
3) New accounts and inquiries will have delayed replies
4) Lead time and pricing subject to change per market conditions. Due to rising import costs, liner shortages, and most importantly, staff shortages due to the COVID-19 outbreak, production lead time has increased significantly and incurred unexpected expenses along the supply chain process. We are doing our best to bear the cost and we appreciate your support and understanding during this time.
Thank you for allowing us to continue to care for your safety and your health during this international crisis.